Air shower pass box with nozzles powder coating steel frame and 304
What is pass box?
The transfer window is a clean room auxiliary equipment, mainly for
small items of the transmission between the clean area and clean
area, clean area and clean area between.
Transfer window using stainless steel plate production, smooth and
bright. Double reciprocal chain,effectively prevent cross
contamination with electronic or mechanical interlocking device,
and configuration of ultraviolet germicidal lamp.
Lightweight cold-roll steel
Easy-to-clean SUS304 Inner Liner
Direct-acting Fan Motor
Mini Pleat HEPA Filter
Low Noise less than 60dB
Easy-to-install by Wall Mounted or Floor Mounted
Accroding to the working principle,there are three pass box:
Air Shower Pass Box Construction:
1. Robust construction qualifies the air shower pass box for the
most demanding controlled environment applications. The unit is
fully assembled and ready to install and operate when shipped. All
components are designed for maximum chemical resistance and
enhanced durability for a long service life.
2. Electrical interlock maintains cleanroom integrity by preventing
both doors from being opened at the same time.
3. The air shower is constructed of SUS304 with an abrasion
resistant oven-baked powder coated finish.
4. The pass box base surface is constructed of perforated stainless
steel, making the work zone easy to clean.
5.Acrylic doors provide a clear view of the internal chamber.
Blower and Filtration Systems:
1.Yaning Air Shower Pass Boxes use Taiwan made permanently
lubricated, centrifugal motor/blowers with external rotor designs.
Selected for energy efficiency, compact design, and flat profile,
the completely integrated blower assembly optimizes motor cooling,
with unified rotating parts and overall component balance for
smooth, quiet, vibration-free operation. Weight is equally
distributed to all bearings to extend bearing life.
2. ULPA filter(s) provide 99.999% typical efficiency for particle
sizes at 0.1 to 0.3 microns. The filters meet the recommended
practice for HEPA performance (USA), and EN 1822 for H13
3. A disposable pre-filter with 85% arrestance extends the life of
the main filter.
4. Optional UV lamp, must be factory fitted, specify when ordering.
5. Air is forced by the blower(s) through ULPA filter(s) which are
99.999% efficient against particles of 0.1 to 0.3 microns.
6. Filtered air is ejected through nozzles at high velocities into
the chamber. These turbulent air streams disperse particulate
matter on all surfaces.
7. Dispersed particulate matter migrate with the air stream towards
the lower areas in the air shower chamber.
8.The air is continuously filtered and recirculated.
Air shower pass box parameter
|Outline dimension W×D×Hmm||940×600×1450||1090×750×1500||1140×800×1550|
|Internal dimension W×D×Hmm||600×600×600||750×750×750||800×800×800|
|Pre filter size mm||570×290×17(1pcs)||745×290×17(1pcs)||795×290×17(1pcs)|
|Hepa size mm||610×610×120(1pcs)||610×610×120(1pcs)||610×610×120(1pcs)|
|Fan power and power||380V/50Hz/750(1pcs||380V/50Hz/750(1pcs||380V/50Hz/750(1pcs|
|Fan delivery m3/h||1200||1200||1200|
|Fan speed r/min||2800||2800||2800|
|The number of nozzle||4pcs||≥4pcs||≥4pcs|